Opportunity For a $500 Scholarship!
Requirements for the Tad Nelson Law Firm Scholarship
Made possible by donations from the Houston & Galveston DWI Attorneys at The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates.
- This scholarship is judged primarily on need basis, but does not exclude achievement standards.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by May 31, 2015. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- This scholarship is available to high school seniors, high school graduates, undergraduate students and graduate students in the state of Texas.
- You must be seeking a future career in law.
- A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $500.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.